
Wow, over 2 months have gone by since my last post - and they have gone by FAST! Since last I wrote several things have changed . . . I started working again the last week of September. Luckily, I was able to arrange it so I only work 9 hrs 4 days a week and have Friday's off. It's been hard to be away from Penny, I hate it. I am so grateful that my sisters, sisters-in-law, and my sweet mom have been able to watch Penny while I work. They have all been so sweet and loving. Penny just loves them all and I don't know what I'd do without them!
We also moved the first week of October. We found a cute duplex to rent not too far from my office. I'm glad we didn't have to move into an apartment complex, and that we don't have anyone above or below us. It also has a good sized, fenced-in back yard so that'll be nice next year when Penny's old enough to play out there. We were so grateful to be at my parent's house while they served their mission, but it's nice to be in our own space again.
Penny has grown so much in the last couple months! She's laughing and playing and has just learned to blow little spit bubbles. She has her fussy moments, but most of the time she's really happy and smiley. We've been lucky that she's a good sleeper. She's been sleeping about 10 hours a night since right before I went back to work. Sometimes she has a tough night, but she's usually considerate enough to have them on my days off so that's nice. She loves music and is always "singing" along to music we have on / sing to her. She even does this in the car, we'll have the radio on and can hear her in the back seat joining in. She is such a joy to have in our home. I love being a mom and having a family! I love it even more than I thought I would, and that's saying a lot :)






Aww :) She is the most perfect baby girl I have ever seen :) Love you guys!
ReplyDeleteI have been waiting for an update! I am glad you guys are doing well. Penny is absolutely adorable! Tell OJ hi for me.
ReplyDeleteOooh! She is so darling. I'm glad to hear everything is going so well. AND 10 hours?! You've got to be kidding me! My five year old won't even do that. Lucky you! :)
ReplyDeleteSherrie...she is just adorable...so cute!!! Love that little smile...Hope you guys have the best Hoildays....
ReplyDelete