Wow! That apron picture is pretty hot!!! haha Thanks for posting these and thank you so much for the shower! It was a blast and it was great to see Nat before she sets out on her new adventure. We'll have to double this summer since Dustin and I will be out of school :) Love you!!!
Jones and I have had quite the journey the last 13 years. He is my best friend and the love of my life!
Penelope Jane
Penelope is our little firecracker, born on the 4th of July! We waited a long time for her to be born but Miss Penny was worth the wait! She keeps us on our toes and we are loving figuring out how to be parents!
Wow! That apron picture is pretty hot!!! haha Thanks for posting these and thank you so much for the shower! It was a blast and it was great to see Nat before she sets out on her new adventure. We'll have to double this summer since Dustin and I will be out of school :) Love you!!!
ReplyDelete