Monday, April 27, 2009

Nicole's Bridal Shower...

Last weekend Natalie and I threw a Bridal Shower for my niece, Nicole. She's getting married in 2 months and I'm so excited for her! My mom and Dad were able to come down for the afternoon too, so that was a great suprise! It was so good to see everyone, and Nicole got some really nice gifts. Here are some fun pictures from the shower!

3 comments:

  1. Hey! I also wanted to say good job on stealing the slideshow! Now you need to complete your blog by adding music! Just click on mine at the bottom to get started :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is to cute I love looking at your blog! The slideshow looks great! I miss you and love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why did you put my picture on here sitting next to Michelle. That is so not nice!!!

    Your blog is cute though!

    ReplyDelete