Thursday, May 27, 2010
I feel pretty...
I've reached that really fun stage of pregnancy where your body doesn't quite feel like your own anymore. Honestly, I never thought I'd miss my old body but now I realize that it was kind of nice to be able to touch my toes... My hands started going numb recently. I've had a minor problem with carpal tunnel for the last few years, but it's usually manageable. All the swelling in my feet and hands just made the problems so much worse. Now I get to wear those fun wrist guards all the time. Between the big belly, my gigantic ankles, the "waddle" and my wrist guards I look a little pitiful. I've had such a great, normal pregnancy though I can't really complain. After all we went through to get pregnant who would have thought I would have it this easy? I'm just so glad to have made it this far and to have a little girl to look forward to in the coming weeks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






Haha! Sherrie I know how you feel! I am sorry but just think the more miserable you get... the closer to having her you are! :) You will be a great Mommy! I can't wait to see her!
ReplyDelete