

Sorry I haven't posted anything since coming home from the hospital. It has been an eventful 2 weeks! We had Jone's family here for the first week. It was so good to see them - the boys have grown up so much and everyone loved holding the baby. This past week has been all about getting sleep whenever I can get it! Jones was sick when we first brought her home and then had to go back to work. I've been doing the day and night shift so I'm pretty worn out. I should sleep when he gets home from work, but that's the best part of the day! I love it when the three of us are together, it just feels so good to be a family!
My other challenge has been breastfeeding. I haven't been able to get her to latch on. I've had sessions with 2 different lactation consultants who couldn't get her to latch either so at least I know it's not just me. She's mainly had formula and whatever I can pump. I'm not making enough milk though to make all the effort really worth it for me though. The consultants suggested some things I can do for that so I'll give it a while longer. If it doesn't improve soon though I think I'm going to skip it and trade in that time for more sleep :)






No comments:
Post a Comment