OJ and I spent a couple hours in the back yard raking leaves one weekend and Penny was so funny. I had some outside toys for her to play with, but I don’t think she even cared about them. She was right next to us the whole time seeing what we were doing and figuring it all out. She didn’t even try to jump in the leaf piles – she just kept showing OJ the spots he’d missed! When we started bagging them all up she would come over with 2-3 leaves at a time to put in the bag. What a little helper! She’s that way when I’m doing things around the house too. Sometimes I get frustrated with her being under foot, but I have to keep reminding myself that she’s trying to be helpful and learn how to do things. She'll only be this little once and it's moving way too quickly!
Monday, December 19, 2011
November . . .
November got away from me, and now it’s almost Christmas! I swear, sometimes it feels like time moves way too fast! I wanted to post these cute pictures of Penny playing in our back yard. She loves to explore and has so much fun now that she’s big enough to run around.
OJ and I spent a couple hours in the back yard raking leaves one weekend and Penny was so funny. I had some outside toys for her to play with, but I don’t think she even cared about them. She was right next to us the whole time seeing what we were doing and figuring it all out. She didn’t even try to jump in the leaf piles – she just kept showing OJ the spots he’d missed! When we started bagging them all up she would come over with 2-3 leaves at a time to put in the bag. What a little helper! She’s that way when I’m doing things around the house too. Sometimes I get frustrated with her being under foot, but I have to keep reminding myself that she’s trying to be helpful and learn how to do things. She'll only be this little once and it's moving way too quickly!
OJ and I spent a couple hours in the back yard raking leaves one weekend and Penny was so funny. I had some outside toys for her to play with, but I don’t think she even cared about them. She was right next to us the whole time seeing what we were doing and figuring it all out. She didn’t even try to jump in the leaf piles – she just kept showing OJ the spots he’d missed! When we started bagging them all up she would come over with 2-3 leaves at a time to put in the bag. What a little helper! She’s that way when I’m doing things around the house too. Sometimes I get frustrated with her being under foot, but I have to keep reminding myself that she’s trying to be helpful and learn how to do things. She'll only be this little once and it's moving way too quickly!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment