
Christmas Eve we headed over to my parents house for dinner, gift exchange and the never boring, always creative, nativity put on by my nieces and nephews. Penny played baby Jesus again this year. I love this tradition! Abbie drew Penny's name for the gift exchange. She made her the most adorable doll! Abbie even drew the face on herself, it is so cute! What a precious gift. Penny loves it!
Christmas morning was so much fun! Penny was a very good girl all year, and Santa delivered! My parents came over to watch Penny open her presents (and bring the camera /video camera I accidentally left at their house...oops). Penny was hilarious! She opened her twin dolls, gave them a hug and handed them off to Grandpa Ogden. Next came her purse and she took that right over to him to. Poor Grandpa looked like he was ready to host a dolly tea-party by the time she was done!
This was definitely my favorite Christmas so far. Penelope just makes everything more fun, I couldn't ask for more than her :)
This was definitely my favorite Christmas so far. Penelope just makes everything more fun, I couldn't ask for more than her :) 






I love the picture of her with all of her babies. What a cutie pie. Christmas is definitely more fun with kids. I love it.
ReplyDeleteSuch cute pictures, and the journaling is awesome! we loved sharing Christmas with you and watching Penny discover what
ReplyDeleteSanta had brought. Grandpa loved being the gift-holder as she loaded him down with each new present. Luv u